Thursday, 23 April 2015

Task 3 - Ideas Generation

Weapon Reloading Animations 


Here you can see that I am thinking about Animating a set of weapon reloading animations for my production I am hoping to try and achieve three or four really good animations but I will see how far I get into that when the time comes to animating the models I will eventually find for websites like turbo squid.



Here you can see some screen shots of a gun reload where the ammo magazine is thrown really far away I am think of doing something like this and I might add something funny like the ammo magazine being pulled from his mouth and if I don't do that I will do something funny like that if I am able to animate it.




In the above you can see some of the models I am interested in using for my animation I am hoping to also do a sniper if I choose to do a weapon reloading animation but I am still unsure about doing an animation with guns or with a bow and arrow so I will be doing more research to get a good idea on what I will do.

Bow and arrow reloading and shooting


Here you can see an animation of a character from a game firing and reloading a bow theses animation gives me lots of different ideas I could use in creating my own animation with a bow and arrow theses animations can been seen in games like Farcry 4 and Tomb raider and other games which involve hunting or there setting can be set in certain periods.


Here you can see some bow Models I have found these models are some which I have found for free on turbo squid and I think if decide to do a bow and arrow animation I might use one of these for my animation but I do think both of these are good models and that they are suitable it i decide to use them for my animations. 

Character Animation


In this video you can see an animation involving a character I don't think I will do an animation using a character but I might end up using the arms for one to create a reloading animation i all depends on the models I find if I can get any what would fight correctly.  


Here you can see some models I have found although these are ones I would have to purchase I think I could find some free ones to create my animation but theses are just to give you an idea of what I'm think of using to create my animation.  


In the image above you can see some hands I might use for my animation I think they would work well to animate a gun reloading but I do think if I had long arms attached to the hands it might be more suitable for what I'm thinking of animation.

After looking into all the different ideas I could do for my animation I have decided to go with a simple gun reloading animation by I will be adding things into it like the ammo magazine being chucked into the distance and an animation of the ammo magazine being pulled out from the character mouth either way I will be adding extras so for my final product I will be doing a variety of gun reloads for my final animations. 












   

No comments:

Post a Comment